Bluetti AC200P Portable Power Station | 2000W 2000Wh
- 2000W AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter (4,800W Surge)
- 2,000Wh Capacity
- LiFePO4 Battery with 3,500+ Life Cycles to 80%
- 17 Outputs For Multiple Devices
- 7 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator/Lead battery/Dual AC/AC+Solar)
- 700W Max. Solar Input
- 1200W Max. Fast Dual Charging (Solar + AC Adapter Simultaneously)
- Eco-friendly/Gas free/Quiet/Cost-effective
Stay Charged, Anywhere, Anytime2000W/2000Wh Power Station
No matter where you are - at home during an unexpected outage, in your backyard, on a worksite, in the woods, or on a road trip, you can always count on BLUETTI AC200P as your reliable off-grid power source.
Power All Your Needs Simultaneously
Besides the AC outlets, USB-A, USB-C, Cigarette lighter port and 12V/3A DC Port, this solar generator also features 12V/25A RV port and 15W wireless chargers to provide you more charging options.
Ultra-durable & Safe Power For Everyday Needs
The Lithium Iron Phosphate(LiFePO4) battery offers 3,500+ life cycles and lasts for almost 10 years (one cycle per day), along with the advanced Battery Management System (BMS) integrated in AC200P monitors everything happening in this device, protecting your device from every potential risk in the day-to-day operations.
Solar Solution for Home Applications
BLUETTI AC200P can power most of your appliances like blenders, ice coolers, radios, projectors, and more. In the event of unexpected blackout, AC200P is a perfect home backup system especially in some areas with unstable voltage.
Power Your Adventure
Power up your devices on-the-go for hours. A reliable power source for camping, van life, and more.
Enjoy Nature With Peace of Mind
Going outdoors with no worry about running out of power.
Bluetti AC200P Portable Power Station
|Cell Chemistry:||LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)|
|Lifecycle:||3,500+ Cycles to 80% Original Capacity|
|Shelf-Life:||Recharge to 80% Every 3-6 Months|
|Management System:||MPPT Charge Controller, BMS, etc.|
|AC Outlets:||6 x 120V/20A Receptacle, 2,000W In Total|
|Inverter Type:||Pure Sine Wave|
|USB-C Port:||1 x 60W Max.|
|USB-A Port:||4 x 5V/3A|
|12V* DC Outlets:||1 x 12V/25A (RV Outlet), 1 x 12V/10A (Car Outlet), 2 x 12V/3A (5.5mm Outlet) *All Regulated.|
|Wireless Charging Pad:||2 x 15W Max. (For Each)|
|AC Adapter Input:||400W Max.|
|Solar Input:||700W Max., VOC 35-150V, 12A.|
|Car Input:||12/24V from Cigarette Lighter Port|
|Maximum Input:||1100W, with AC and Solar Input Simultaneously|
|AC Adapter (400W):||≈5.5~6 Hours|
|Solar (700W):||≈3.5~4 Hours (With prime sunshine, ideal orientation, and low temperature)|
|12V/24V Car Outlet (100W/200W):||≈10 or 20 Hours|
|AC + Solar (1100W):||≈2.3~2.8 Hours (With prime sunshine, ideal orientation and low temperature)|
|Solar + Solar (1200W):||≈2.1~2.5 Hours (With Optional D050S DC Charging Enhancer)|
|Dual AC (800W):||≈3~3.5 Hours (With Optional Dual Adapters)|
|240V Split Phase Bonding:||No. Need 240V power source? Explore here|
|Scalability:||No. Enter for expandable BLUETTI power stations|
|Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge:||Yes|
|Weight:||60.6 lbs (27.5kg)|
|Dimensions (LxWxD):||16.5 x 11 x 15.2 in (42 x 28 x 38.65cm)|
|Operating Temperature:||32-104℉ (0-40℃)|
|Storage Temperature:||14-113℉ (-10-45℃)|
|Certification:||UL Standard, CEC, DOE, FCC, CA Prop 65|
|Warranty:||48 Months (Enter to learn more about our warranty policy)|
AC200P | Power Station Tutorial
AC200P | Charging Tutorial
BATTERY EXPANSION for AC200P
AC200P | Solar Charging
BLUETTI AC200P 2000w LiFePO4 Solar Generator! 2000wh Off Grid Portable Power Station
BLUETTI AC200P PORTABLE POWER STATION
+ How can I connect AC200P with B230 or B300 expansion battery?
+ Does AC200P support BLUETTI App control?
+ Can I use AC200P as a UPS?
+ What kind of solar panels should I choose for AC200P?
+ Does AC200P support 240V Split Phase Bonding?
+ How soon will the AC200P be fully charged by car charging?
+ Can I use or charge AC200P in sub-zero temperatures?
+ How do I know whether my appliance can work well with the AC200P?
+ How long can it run my device?
+ Can it be laid on its side to save space?
+ Is it possible to replace the built-in battery?
+ What is the difference between the AC200MAX and AC200P?
+ What is the minimum number of solar panels that need to be connected
We carry a wide variety of products & we work hard to ensure we offer the best price. If you find another store offering a lower price for the same item, WE'll BEAT IT!
Please note the comparison is made on the total price that includes the shipping price. To get the best price all you have to do is simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the details of the competitor’s product. We’ll do the rest to provide you with a custom coupon code to use at checkout for your discount.
The Fine Print
- Comparisons are made on total price before discounts, which includes item price, sales tax, shipping price.
- The comparison store must have the item in stock.
- The comparison store must be an authorized retailer of the item.
- The comparison store must not be a discounter or auction/marketplace type store, i.e, eBay, Amazon, Costco, Sam's Club, Walmart etc. are ineligible.
- Promotions such as Black Friday, Christmas, New Year’s or End of Financial Year specials are ineligible.
- Price match must be approved prior to purchase.
- Discounts applied are at the discretion of Clean Earth Power.
If, in the case, the item has a different handling and/or shipping estimate, it will be clearly displayed under the Add to cart button on the individual product page, and will override our shipping policy's handling and shipping estimates here.
Most orders are processed and shipped from our warehouse within 1 to 3 business days of an order being placed (excluding weekends and holidays).
Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email confirmation that your order has left our warehouse. This email will also contain the necessary information needed to track your package.
After your item leaves our warehouse expect it to arrive in 3-4 business days. This brings the average total shipping and handling time to 4-7 business days.
Please note that if your order is very large and sent via freight your order can take up to 2 weeks to be delivered once it is shipped. If there is an issue with your order (backordered, damaged items, address issues), we will reach out to you as quickly as possible to ensure the issue is rectified in a timely manner.
Domestic Shipping Costs
We offer free shipping on most items in our store. Shipping is FREE on all items that show the FREE SHIPPING label on the product page! Otherwise, shipping costs will be calculated at checkout.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, APO, FPO, and DPO
We do not ship to any of the following: P.O. Boxes, APO, FPO, and DPO.
Unfortunately, most of our items are too large to be sent to these addresses and many shipping companies refuse, or are not even allowed, to ship there.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and US Protectorates
We currently do not ship to Alaska and Hawaii. As most of our items ship freight, it would cost an exorbitant amount of money to ship. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We also do not currently offer International Shipping. However, please keep checking back as this may change in the future!
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation from us. This email will include a tracking number which you can use to check your order status. Please allow 2 to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available.
You can also check the status of your order in real time on our website with our Track My Order page. Simply click the link, fill in the necessary information, and click "Track". With this feature, you will be able to look at where your order is in the delivery process in real-time.
If you haven’t received your order and the tracking number says it was delivered please contact us immediately at email@example.com with your name and order number and we will get to the bottom of it as quickly as possible.
Refunds, Returns, and Exchanges
To determine whether your item is eligible for a return or exchange, please review the Return Policy tab on the product page or visit our Return & Refund Policy for further clarification regarding returns and refunds.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis and will try our best to work with you towards a satisfactory solution. To read more about our return policy don't hesitate to check out our full Return & Refund Policy!
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Please note, if you have a problem with your order (damages, missing pieces, not working properly, etc.), please reach out to us as quickly as possible after it is delivered. Many times we can fix the issue without the item needing to be returned.
The following return policy only applies to Bluetti. If you would like to see the return policies for all brands we carry, please visit our Return & Refund Policy page.
Time Frame Allotted
Customers can request a return 30 days from the date of delivery for most items.
To request a return, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following information:
- Order #
- The item(s) you would like to return
- Reason for your return
- Serial number of your item(s) (If applicable)
- Photos/Videos (If damaged and/or defective)
If you are requesting a return due to your item(s) being damaged and/or defective, then you may be required to also include photos and/or videos and go through reasonable troubleshooting to determine if the item is indeed damaged and/or defective.
If your request is approved, the return procedure will be as follows:
- We will either send you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) along with the return address or a Prepaid Shipping Label depending on your reason of return.
- Securely pack all the returned items in the original packaging and include any other paperwork requested in the return approval email.
- We recommend taking a picture of the package and/or the item before shipping.
- Ship the package. We will either provide you with a return shipping label or you will have to arrange the shipping yourself. You can use UPS or FedEx Ground if your order was delivered by one of these carriers. If your item is larger and was delivered with one of the LTL freight carriers you need to make sure the box is put on a pallet and schedule a pickup with an LTL freight carrier.
- Once you ship the return package(s), please provide us with the tracking number(s) so we may monitor the status of your returned package(s)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment within 10 business days.
In many cases if the item arrives and is not working, reasonable troubleshooting steps will need to be taken with the manufacturer to determine if the item is defective so we can proceed with an exchange if necessary and if approved by the manufacturer.
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges in cases of buyer's remorse. We define buyer's remorse as “an order that is returned because the customer changed their mind, didn't like the item (when nothing was physically wrong with it), the item didn't fit (when proper measurements were given), found a better price elsewhere, and/or ordered the item by mistake”.
For non-buyer’s remorse returns, shipping will be paid for by us. These include items that arrived damaged, items that don't work or are defective, or when the wrong item is sent.
Only after we receive your return and inspect the condition of your item or items, we will then process your refund for your return. Please allow up to 2 weeks for us to process your refund. After processing, it could take up to 5 business days for the refund to appear on your credit card statement. We will always notify you by email when your refund has been fully processed.
Deductions from your refund may include the following:
- Restocking Fees: For returns of "buyer's remorse" (defined above), there will be a 10% restocking fee.
- Shipping Charges: Original and return shipping charges will not be refunded unless the return is the result of our error.
- Returns cannot be accepted without prior authorization. Products must be new, resalable, and in the original packaging (some restrictions apply).
- It is the customer’s responsibility to return the product to the correct address in new condition and in the original packaging. For this reason, we strongly suggest that you obtain a tracking number for the returning item(s) and purchase shipping insurance.
- Clean Earth Power does not guarantee your return request will be approved, if your request is not approved, then we will send an email with an explanation why your return request was denied.
- Returns cannot be accepted after 30 days from the date of delivery. If 30 days from the date of delivery has passed, then all requests will need to be directed to the manufacturer and your item(s) will be subject to the manufacturer's warranty policy.
- Returns need to be mailed back to the instructed location within 10 days of being approved, unless otherwise noted.
- If a product is returned in unacceptable condition or not as described in your return request, we reserve the right to destroy the product or return it at your expense.
Have Any Questions?
If you have any questions about our return policy, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We try to make communication with us as easy and transparent as possible. You can reach out to us via Live Chat, call us at (800) 673-4492, or email us at email@example.com.
Clean Earth Power is not a warranty repair station, and therefore CLEAN EARTH POWER MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO ANY MERCHANDISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The only warranties provided are provided by the manufacturer and are as contained in each manufacturer's package. All requests for warranty information, repairs, and claims should be made directly to the manufacturer.
For your convenience, Bluetti's warranty policy is shown below.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state (or by country or province). Other than as permitted by law, BLUETTI does not exclude, limit or suspend other rights you may have, including those that may arise from the nonconformity of a sales contract. For a full understanding of your rights you should consult the laws of your country, province or state.
* For Indiegogo AC200 Backers, exclusive 36 Months hassle-free warranty
Replacement / Maintenance
BLUETTI’s warranty does not apply to:
- Misused/abused/damaged by accident/damaged due to acts of nature. (For example lightning strikes, tornadoes, hurricane and such)
- Unauthorized modification/repair/dis-assembly or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals
- Non-quality related issues
- Items purchased from unauthorized resellers
- Used for special application other than normal consumer use
- Lost /stolen/free/refunded product
- Any defects or damages caused by exposure to excessive heat, cold, liquids or other external causes
- Not able to provide valid proof of purchase
How to claim warranty?
Feel free to contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Valid Proof of Purchase
- Please provide valid purchase voucher, including purchase channel, order number, shipping tracking number and other information.
- Sales invoice or order confirmation email that clearly shows the description of the product, its price and sales channel
- Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to)
- *The defective item’s serial number (usually on the bottom of the product) and/or visible proof (eg: Short video) depicting the defect will be required
How to Return/Replace/Repair an Item
- Contact email@example.com,for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. BLUETTI will not accept returned items without prior authorization and RMA
- Write the RMA number on the shipping label outside the *RMA numbers should be clearly displayed on the shipping label of returned package. Do not write the RMA number directly on the box. Packages without an RMA number on the return shipping label may not be accepted by our local warehouse
- BLUETTI will repair/replace(at BLUETTI’s expense) any faulty products during the warranty period. A replacement resumes the warranty period left of the original order
- We will proceed with replacement in 14 business days after confirming that the defective item is received at our warehouse. The final resolution is subject to the availability of the replacement items
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
100% Secure Checkout
Our online store is Shopify-based with SSL Encryption. This simply means you're always safe when shopping with us.
We are an authorized dealer of all brands we carry, which means the manufacturer's warranty is always included.
We are waiting for are electricians to wire it in as soon as it is up and running in will be happy to let you know.
Just got my SHP set up and it's amazing! Wish it came with another infinity cable, but overall great deal and great product!
The batteries were shipped very fast and packaged very well. I charged them up to top them off and they are ready to be used in both my RV’s in the coming spring. I used one last summer in my overland rig and it held up very well under the control of the RedArc battery management system. The quality, durability and workmanship of these batteries is unmatched. I purchased 3 more. I encourage you to watch their video…Not all batteries are created equal and you definitely get what you pay for.
This has been great company to work with my orders come quickly without any issues. They are very good with technical support.
Very handy, long-lasting camping light to light up surroundings during the power outages. Glad to find those back to stock.
Customer service helped me with my purchase of two Delta Pro's and a Smart Home Panel. No other retailer could come close to their price and attentive service!
I know that I am secure being able to run my well pump and back-up my refrigerator and freezers even if we lose power.
Works great. Light and easy to use.
It's working great and your price was the least expensive I could find.
Have not installed yet
This was a great experience. Shipped fast and they answered all my questions before purchasing.
Arrived quickly. Best price anywhere
Niro helped me with my order and updated me throughout the whole process. Love the product and already in use. Thanks
Dumb question at this time
quick shipping and a great price.
Waiting for installation