Rich Solar 24V - 100AH - 2.5kWh Lithium Battery Bank
This 100AH 24V 2.5kWh Lithium Battery Bank comes with:
- 2 x 12V 100AH LiFePO4 Battery
- 1 x 1ft 2 AWG Battery Cable
5,000 Cycles. LiFePO4. 10+ Year Lifespan.
RICH SOLAR 12V lithium battery has a much longer cycle life capacity, and is easier to maintain compared to other battery technologies. The LiFePO4 technology has better thermal and chemical stability, which improves battery safety and packed with power in a small and lightweight footprint. Easily uses the same space as your existing 24V battery bank and replaces lead acid, AGM or Gel battery applications in RVs, boats, commercial vehicles, off grid back up power and much more. Not intended to replace starting batteries.
- Extremely high number of charge/discharge cycles
- > 10 Year lifespan with proper maintenance
- Built-in smart battery management system
- Wide operating temperature range
- Unsurpassed high temperature performance
- Green energy without metal contaminant
- Low maintenance
- High amp capacity
- Stable output voltage
- Little self-discharge
- Lifetime customer support
- Over charging or discharging protection.
- Over current & short circuit protection.
- High & low temperature disconnects
- Charge Voltage: 14.6V
- Max Charge Current: 50 A
- Max Discharge Current: 100 A
- Battery Dimensions: 12.8″L x 6.6″W x 8.5″H
- Weight: 21.8 lb
BMS Safety Protection
- Each cell is fused and if for some unlikely situation a cell fails, this design will isolate the cell stopping any other damage and allows the battery to function safely
- Convenient removable carry handle
- Short circuit protected
- Physical damage to battery case will not cause fire
- Excessive thermal exposure will not cause a fire
- Able to withstand over-charge/over-discharge without damage to the battery
- Sophisticated Battery Management System (BMS)
Rich Solar 12V 100Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
|Nominal Capacity(at .5C, 77°F):||100Ah|
|Minimum Capacity (at .5C, 77°F):||95Ah|
|Expected Cycle Life:||>3000 cycles w/1C charge and discharge rate, at 77°F, 80% DOD|
|Charge Method:||Smart charger, constant current, constant voltage|
|Operating Voltage:||12.8 V|
|Energy:||1280 Watt Hours|
|Charge Voltage Range (Max 14.6V):||14.4 -14.6V|
|Continuous Charge Current:||50A|
|Continuous Discharge Current:||100A|
|Over Voltage Shutdown:||15.6 +/-0.2V|
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage:||8V =/- 0.5V|
|Self Discharge (stored at 50% SOC):||< 3%/month|
|Charge Temperature:||32° F to 140° F|
|Discharge Temperature:||-4° F to 140° F|
|Storage Temperature:||-4° F to 140° F|
|BMS High Temperature Cut-off:||149°F|
|BMS Low Temperature Cut-off:||32°F|
|Battery Dimensions:||12.8″L x 6.6″W x 8.5″H|
|Battery post size:||5/16″|
|Over Charge Protection|
|Over charge detection voltage:||3.9 +/- 0.05V|
|Over charge detection delay time:||0.96 - 1.4s|
|Over charge release voltage:||3.80 +/-0.05V|
|Maximum charge voltage:||3.65 +/-0.05V|
|Over Discharge Protection|
|Over discharge detection voltage:||2.0V +/- 0.05V|
|Over discharge detection delay time:||115-173ms|
|Over discharge release voltage:||2.3V +/- 0.10V|
|Over Current Protection Over current detection delay time:||9 +/- 2ms|
|Over current release condition:||Cut load|
|Polarity Reverse Protection:||Yes|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Yes|
|Warranty:||3 Year Manufacturer Defect|
We carry a wide variety of products & we work hard to ensure we offer the best price. If you find another store offering a lower price for the same item, WE'll BEAT IT!
Please note the comparison is made on the total price that includes the shipping price. To get the best price all you have to do is simply email us at email@example.com and provide the details of the competitor’s product. We’ll do the rest to provide you with a custom coupon code to use at checkout for your discount.
The Fine Print
- Comparisons are made on total price before discounts, which includes item price, sales tax, shipping price.
- The comparison store must have the item in stock.
- The comparison store must be an authorized retailer of the item.
- The comparison store must not be a discounter or auction/marketplace type store, i.e, eBay, Amazon, Costco, Sam's Club, Walmart etc. are ineligible.
- Promotions such as Black Friday, Christmas, New Year’s or End of Financial Year specials are ineligible.
- Price match must be approved prior to purchase.
- Discounts applied are at the discretion of Clean Earth Power.
If, in the case, the item has a different handling and/or shipping estimate, it will be clearly displayed under the Add to cart button on the individual product page, and will override our shipping policy's handling and shipping estimates here.
Most orders are processed and shipped from our warehouse within 1 to 3 business days of an order being placed (excluding weekends and holidays).
Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email confirmation that your order has left our warehouse. This email will also contain the necessary information needed to track your package.
After your item leaves our warehouse expect it to arrive in 3-4 business days. This brings the average total shipping and handling time to 4-7 business days.
Please note that if your order is very large and sent via freight your order can take up to 2 weeks to be delivered once it is shipped. If there is an issue with your order (backordered, damaged items, address issues), we will reach out to you as quickly as possible to ensure the issue is rectified in a timely manner.
Domestic Shipping Costs
We offer free shipping on most items in our store. Shipping is FREE on all items that show the FREE SHIPPING label on the product page! Otherwise, shipping costs will be calculated at checkout.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, APO, FPO, and DPO
We do not ship to any of the following: P.O. Boxes, APO, FPO, and DPO.
Unfortunately, most of our items are too large to be sent to these addresses and many shipping companies refuse, or are not even allowed, to ship there.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and US Protectorates
We currently do not ship to Alaska and Hawaii. As most of our items ship freight, it would cost an exorbitant amount of money to ship. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We also do not currently offer International Shipping. However, please keep checking back as this may change in the future!
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation from us. This email will include a tracking number which you can use to check your order status. Please allow 2 to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available.
You can also check the status of your order in real time on our website with our Track My Order page. Simply click the link, fill in the necessary information, and click "Track". With this feature, you will be able to look at where your order is in the delivery process in real-time.
If you haven’t received your order and the tracking number says it was delivered please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number and we will get to the bottom of it as quickly as possible.
Refunds, Returns, and Exchanges
To determine whether your item is eligible for a return or exchange, please review the Return Policy tab on the product page or visit our Return & Refund Policy for further clarification regarding returns and refunds.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis and will try our best to work with you towards a satisfactory solution. To read more about our return policy don't hesitate to check out our full Return & Refund Policy!
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, if you have a problem with your order (damages, missing pieces, not working properly, etc.), please reach out to us as quickly as possible after it is delivered. Many times we can fix the issue without the item needing to be returned.
The following return policy only applies to Rich Solar. If you would like to see the return policies for all brands we carry, please visit our Return & Refund Policy page.
Time Frame Allotted
Customers can request a return 30 days from the date of delivery for most items.
To request a return, email us at email@example.com.
Please include the following information:
- Order #
- The item(s) you would like to return
- Reason for your return
- Serial number of your item(s) (If applicable)
- Photos/Videos (If damaged and/or defective)
If you are requesting a return due to your item(s) being damaged and/or defective, then you may be required to also include photos and/or videos and go through reasonable troubleshooting to determine if the item is indeed damaged and/or defective.
If your request is approved, the return procedure will be as follows:
- We will either send you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) along with the return address or a Prepaid Shipping Label depending on your reason of return.
- Securely pack all the returned items in the original packaging and include any other paperwork requested in the return approval email.
- We recommend taking a picture of the package and/or the item before shipping.
- Ship the package. We will either provide you with a return shipping label or you will have to arrange the shipping yourself. You can use UPS or FedEx Ground if your order was delivered by one of these carriers. If your item is larger and was delivered with one of the LTL freight carriers you need to make sure the box is put on a pallet and schedule a pickup with an LTL freight carrier.
- Once you ship the return package(s), please provide us with the tracking number(s) so we may monitor the status of your returned package(s)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment within 10 business days.
In many cases if the item arrives and is not working, reasonable troubleshooting steps will need to be taken with the manufacturer to determine if the item is defective so we can proceed with an exchange if necessary and if approved by the manufacturer.
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges in cases of buyer's remorse. We define buyer's remorse as “an order that is returned because the customer changed their mind, didn't like the item (when nothing was physically wrong with it), the item didn't fit (when proper measurements were given), found a better price elsewhere, and/or ordered the item by mistake”.
For non-buyer’s remorse returns, shipping will be paid for by us. These include items that arrived damaged, items that don't work or are defective, or when the wrong item is sent.
Only after we receive your return and inspect the condition of your item or items, we will then process your refund for your return. Please allow up to 2 weeks for us to process your refund. After processing, it could take up to 5 business days for the refund to appear on your credit card statement. We will always notify you by email when your refund has been fully processed.
Deductions from your refund may include the following:
- Restocking Fees: For returns of "buyer's remorse" (defined above), there will be a 15% restocking fee.
- Shipping Charges: Original and return shipping charges will not be refunded unless the return is the result of our error.
- Returns cannot be accepted without prior authorization. Products must be new, resalable, and in the original packaging (some restrictions apply).
- It is the customer’s responsibility to return the product to the correct address in new condition and in the original packaging. For this reason, we strongly suggest that you obtain a tracking number for the returning item(s) and purchase shipping insurance.
- Clean Earth Power does not guarantee your return request will be approved, if your request is not approved, then we will send an email with an explanation why your return request was denied.
- Returns cannot be accepted after 30 days from the date of delivery. If 30 days from the date of delivery has passed, then all requests will need to be directed to the manufacturer and your item(s) will be subject to the manufacturer's warranty policy.
- Returns need to be mailed back to the instructed location within 10 days of being approved, unless otherwise noted.
- If a product is returned in unacceptable condition or not as described in your return request, we reserve the right to destroy the product or return it at your expense.
Have Any Questions?
If you have any questions about our return policy, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We try to make communication with us as easy and transparent as possible. You can reach out to us via Live Chat, call us at (800) 673-4492, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clean Earth Power is not a warranty repair station, and therefore CLEAN EARTH POWER MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO ANY MERCHANDISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The only warranties provided are provided by the manufacturer and are as contained in each manufacturer's package. All requests for warranty information, repairs, and claims should be made directly to the manufacturer.
For your convenience, Rich Solar's warranty policy is shown below.
This LIMITED WARRANTY from RICH SOLAR warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this RICH SOLAR product will be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal consumer use during the applicable warranty period identified in Paragraph 2, below, subject to the exclusions set forth in Paragraph 5, below. The foregoing provisions state RICH SOLAR's entire liability, and your exclusive remedy, for any breach of warranty, express or implied. RICH SOLAR will not assume, nor authorize any person to assume for it, any other liability in connection with the sales of RICH SOLAR products.
The warranty period for RICH SOLAR's products:
1) Rigid Solar Panels: 25-year power output warranty replacement
2) Portable Briefcase Solar Panels: 5 year power output warranty replacement
3) Portable Power Stations: 2 years
4) Solar Charge Controllers: 2 Years (MPPT) | 6 Months (PWM)
5) Inverters: 2 years
6) Flexible Solar Panel: 1 year workmanship and materials
7) CIGS Flexible Solar Panel: 1 year workmanship and materials
8) LiFePO4 Lithium Battery: 3 year manufacturer defect
The warranty period for all other RICH SOLAR products and components is one (1) year from the date of original purchase by the original consumer. A sales receipt from the original consumer purchase, or other reasonable documentary proof, is required in order to establish the start of the warranty period. If you completed the online RICH SOLAR Product Registration Form within thirty (30) days after purchasing your product, that registration can also establish the start date of the warranty period (but warranty coverage is not conditioned upon such registration).
REMEDY. RICH SOLAR will, at its option, (1) repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, or (2) exchange the product with a product that is new or which has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts and is at least functionally equivalent to the original product. A replacement product/part assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or ninety (90) days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever provides longer coverage for you. When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes RICH SOLAR’s property. .
LIMITED TO ORIGINAL CONSUMER BUYER. This warranty is not transferable to any subsequent owner of a RICH SOLAR product.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS. This Limited Warranty applies only to hardware products manufactured by or for RICH SOLAR that can be identified by the "RICH SOLAR" trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to them. The Limited Warranty does not apply to any non-RICH SOLAR products, even if packaged or sold with RICH SOLAR products. Non-RICH SOLAR manufacturers, or suppliers may provide their own warranties. This warranty does not apply to: (i) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, misapplication, or non-RICH SOLAR products; (ii) to damage caused by service performed by anyone other than RICH SOLAR; (iii) to a product or a part that has been modified without the written permission of RICH SOLAR; (iv) to a product where any RICH SOLAR serial number has been removed or defaced, or (v) to any product purchased through an online auction house. This limited warranty does not apply to any battery cell or product containing a battery cell unless the battery cell has been fully charged by you within seven (7) days after your purchase of the product and at least once every 6 months thereafter.
THIS WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. RICH SOLAR SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF RICH SOLAR CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM IMPLIED WARRANTIES UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. No RICH SOLAR reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty. IN NO EVENT WILL RICH SOLAR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY USE OR MALFUNCTION OF ANY RICH SOLAR PRODUCT, OR FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY, INCLUDING DAMAGE TO OTHER DEVICES. IN NO EVENT WILL RICH SOLAR'S LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE RICH SOLAR PRODUCT. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE. To obtain warranty service, you must contact our customer service team via telephone at 1-800-831-9889, or via email at email@example.com. If our customer service team determines that this is a warranty matter, they will give you a Return Material Authorization ("RMA") number. You must properly package the product, clearly marking the RMA number on the package and including proof of your purchase date with the product. You must then send the product by mail or courier, with shipping costs paid by you, to RICH SOLAR at 5550 Jurupa St Ontario, CA 91761. We will process your return and send your repaired or replacement product to you at our expense for product being shipped to locations in North America. For product purchased or being shipped outside of North America, please contact the local distributor from whom you purchased the product, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain further distributor information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
100% Secure Checkout
Our online store is Shopify-based with SSL Encryption. This simply means you're always safe when shopping with us.
We are an authorized dealer of all brands we carry, which means the manufacturer's warranty is always included.
We are waiting for are electricians to wire it in as soon as it is up and running in will be happy to let you know.
Just got my SHP set up and it's amazing! Wish it came with another infinity cable, but overall great deal and great product!
The batteries were shipped very fast and packaged very well. I charged them up to top them off and they are ready to be used in both my RV’s in the coming spring. I used one last summer in my overland rig and it held up very well under the control of the RedArc battery management system. The quality, durability and workmanship of these batteries is unmatched. I purchased 3 more. I encourage you to watch their video…Not all batteries are created equal and you definitely get what you pay for.
This has been great company to work with my orders come quickly without any issues. They are very good with technical support.
Very handy, long-lasting camping light to light up surroundings during the power outages. Glad to find those back to stock.
Customer service helped me with my purchase of two Delta Pro's and a Smart Home Panel. No other retailer could come close to their price and attentive service!
I know that I am secure being able to run my well pump and back-up my refrigerator and freezers even if we lose power.
Works great. Light and easy to use.
It's working great and your price was the least expensive I could find.
Have not installed yet
This was a great experience. Shipped fast and they answered all my questions before purchasing.
Arrived quickly. Best price anywhere
Niro helped me with my order and updated me throughout the whole process. Love the product and already in use. Thanks
Dumb question at this time
quick shipping and a great price.
Waiting for installation